Hello! I’ve recently made some exciting changes to the Wine List at BLVD. Seafood. First, I’ve added the Champions of the 2016 Galveston Food & Wine Festival.
- Grand Champion – Hidden Crush Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast,
- CA Grand Reserve Champion – Cyrus by Alexander Valley Vineyards, Sonoma County, CA
- Reserve Champion- Ravenswood Zinfandel, Lodi, CA
- Grand Champion- Fritz Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, CA
- Grand Reserve Champion- Fess Parker Chardonnay, Santa Barbera County, CA
- Reserve Champion- Sister’s Forever Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Central Coast, CA
I’ve also added some wines that I personally am very passionate about and believe deserve a place on our Wine List.
- Browne Merlot, Columbia Valley, WA
- Enos Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Dry Creek Valley, CA
- B-Side Red Blend, Napa Valley, CA
- Casteggio Oltrepo Pavese Pinot Grigio, Lombardy, Italy
Come on into BLVD. Seafood to try these delicious new wines!
In-House Wine Expert